Google
 

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

15-word Lessons Learned Locally & Internationally

15-WORD LESSONS LEARNED LOCALLY (& INTERNATIONALLY)
1. When there's unity in diversity
We can face all adversity
And share our nation's (world's) prosperity
2. Together under the Malaysian (world) flag
We must never be slack
To avoid living in lack
3. With Rukun Negara (UN Human Rights Charter) to observe
We get stability we deserve
Living happily together without reserve
4. When we can live together
There's more we can gather
As desired by Founding Fathers
5. There is rule of law
And also law of rule
For the majority without clue
6. We can all be happy
When we're not too snappy
In making others around unhappy
7. Malaysia (Earth) is a unique country (planet)
With its very own beauty
That shines through its history
8. Though half a century (or whatever age) old
It will continue to unfold
With successes to be told
9. More people have become bold
No longer behaving so cold
And not so easily sold
10. A country (world) with clearcut vision
Will succeed in its mission
With more motivation in motion
11. In spite of many issues
Trees turn into paper tissues
Wrongful disposal of human tissues
12. How to solve nation's (world's) poverty
If care only own property
Without concern over urgent priority?
(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng 070807 samgoh10@gmail.com

2 comments:

Dr Jayashree Joshi said...

Hi, I'm from India.
Here we TRULY have Unity in Diversity ( this could be our motto, even ).

www.farawaysister.com
( Think of me as your Partner in alternative Health : I have put a lot of information about health issues on the many pages of my website. So please visit! Thank you ).

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm one of the top 20 AllMalaysia contest i.e. Why Must Visit Malaysia? . Since I've been shortlisted, I received tonne of traffic. Good new! I would like to share my traffic with you. How? Vote for me and I will link back to your blog. There will be more traffic come to you if I'm listed on Top 5. Just email me at kzainul@gmail.com once you have voted. If you're not interested, please ignore this, you can delete my message if you hate it.